So Many Cute Summer Outfits Start With These 28 Affordable Nordstrom Pieces

Ah, Nordstrom. What would we do without you? Raise your hand if it's one of the first places you check whenever you're in need of a random fashion item. Exactly. So here we are. With summer approaching and hopefully the opportunity to wear something besides sweatsuits and slippers, you're probably going to want some new outfits.

I, for one, often build outfits around just one piece I want to wear, so the items I chose for this edit are ones that I'd want to do that with. (I'll admit that I've even built outfits around something as small as a pair of socks.) And since affordability is at the top of all of our minds right now, the prices you'll find below are quite easy on the wallet (one of the many reasons we all love Nordstrom).

Keep scrolling to shop 28 Nordstrom pieces you could easily build an entire summer outfit around.

These retro Nikes are the only summer sneakers you need.
I'm looking for shorts to replace my denim cutoffs, and these are a strong contender. 
This little lounging tank also comes in black, polka dot, and leopard.
You'll reach for this a ton when the weather warms up. It goes with everything.
I added this to my cart in two seconds flat.
A refreshing change from summer's floral prints.
Cute stay-at-home outfit idea: this, leggings, ballet flats.
The perfect easy black sandals that will never go out of style.
You shouldn't have to give up cardigans just because it's summer.
Meet your new house dress.
It comes in white too, and I'm tempted to buy both.
This is a fun one to build an outfit around.
The back is even better than the front.
I found you those perfect pull-on shorts you've been looking for.
My ideal summer hat.
Long shorts are the new short shorts.
This is just better than other black miniskirts.
Maybe it's because Gigi Hadid just wore one, but I predict that preppy polo shirts are about to be everywhere.
You probably don't own orange shoes, but maybe this is your opportunity.
I just love everything about this dress.
These old-school bike shorts have great reviews.
Have you noticed that people have been wearing ripped jeans again? I have.
The crochet trend has officially arrived. Additional sizes available here.
A summer sweatshirt is something you may want to consider.
Because New Balance.
Also cute with sneakers.
Get yourself a camp shirt.
As you can see, Nordstrom has a lot of cute shorts right now.

Next up, what a former Nordstrom buyer wants from the big Nordstrom sale.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.