These 25 Décor Items Made My New Apartment Feel Like Home

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one Who What Wear team member or friend of the brand will share the top 25 finds on their current wish list.

You may know Cass DiMicco as the stylish NY girl behind the modern& jewelry brand Aureum Collective. She founded the line last year with fiancé Matthew Hoyle, and it's quickly become a fashion-girl favorite. I would describe DiMicco's personal style as simple yet luxurious, so I wasn't surprised to discover the couple's new Manhattan apartment was curated this way, too. (Check out her Instagram feed for dreamy inspo.)

"Less is more," DiMicco says of decorating her home. "My personal aesthetic is minimal, and I think it’s easier for a space to look chic when there’s less going on if you’re not a design expert." Want to see the exact items in her gorgeous space? Keep scrolling.

A little catchall to hold my jewelry when I’m sleeping
Where all of my selfies go down. This is one of the best full-length mirrors out there—so good I actually needed two actually.
I'm always on the hunt for interesting, neutral coffee table books. I love how they look with their covers off.
Another great option.
I love huge soft towels because I like my apartment to feel as close to a hotel as possible.
Teaspoons to stir my coffee.
Matt and I really disagree on what temperature the bedroom should be, so this is usually blasting cold air on his side.
Because everything must be aesthetically pleasing.
Beautifully made and so unique.
Organization brings me peace of mind, and I love everything to have a home. I bought a bunch of these to organize my makeup and skincare.
How I start every morning on a grateful, positive note.
A light fixture really adds a sense of home and ties an entire room together.
My favorite body wash, and the packaging fits my home aesthetic.
How I keep all of my Aureum Collective creations organized.
What I’m wearing 50% of the time.
If you have a dog that sheds, this is the key to staying sane.
This is genius for organizing belts.
I have both the black and white. They’re massive but really make a statement and are amazing quality.
We have matching lamps beside the bed for when we’re reading together at night.
I'm always burning candles, and this is one of my favorite scents.
I always have a water bottle next to me‚ even when I’m home, to help me stay hydrated.
I love stark white sheets—something about them makes the room always feel fresh.

Speaking of décor, check out these picks from Nordstrom's home department.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.