The One Thing That Makes Affordable Loungewear Look Expensive

Given that the amount of time we're spending indoors has greatly increased over the past month when it comes to our wardrobes, we have loungewear on the brain quite a lot right now. Last year at this time, my inbox was inundated with marketing emails about new spring dresses, vacation dressing, and the latest designer It bags and shoes. This year, emails about sweatpants, leggings, sneakers, pajamas, and slippers are dominating my inbox.

I'm sure that we can all agree that spending a lot of money on loungewear isn't on our to-do lists right now, but finding the best affordable loungewear certainly might be. All knit loungewear is not created equal, and if you're on the hunt for loungewear that looks and feels expensive but is far from it, your best bets are ribbed knit items. The textured fabric has some weight to it and falls nicely, as opposed to knit jersey fabric, which can be thin and clingy. For further proof, keep scrolling to shop some of my favorite low-cost but expensive-looking ribbed knits.

The color of this set makes it look even more expensive. + Rib-Knit Top ($25)
Bonus: This Amazon find comes in so many great colors.
I 1000% need these in my WFH wardrobe.
I'd lounge in this.
I'm swapping my plain black leggings for these ASAP.
This deep chocolate brown color is perfect.
This is the type of tank that's worth buying in multiples.
I own this in cream and I'm thinking I need it in pink now too.
The perfect spring top for indoors or outdoors.
I love a square neckline.
It's going to be too hot for sweatpants soon...
For when you need a break from sweatpants.
So good, blazer or not.
This versatile tank looks as good with bike shorts as it does denim.
Not all leggings are comfortable, but these definitely are.
Cute cardigans are a main component of my stay-at-home wardrobe.
Another cute dress I'd gladly lounge in.
For those days when you feel like being a little sporty.
The '80s, in sweater form.
I don't know about you, but I never seem to have enough long-sleeve tees.
We've got to hand it to Kim Kardashian. We want everything in her latest ribbed collection for Skims.
I'm anti-uncomfortable bras right now.
Still going through a cardigan phase, how 'bout you?
In a word, cozy.

Next up, 25 items I'm buying to look better on video conference calls.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.