The 21 Best Summer T-Shirts If You Identify as a Fashion Girl

I'd say that I wear T-shirts at least four days a week in the summer. That's a lot of T-shirts. And with stay-at-home orders still in place for the foreseeable future, that number may even increase this year. But I also love fashion, and I like for my T-shirts to reflect that as much as the rest of my wardrobe does. Luckily, there are plenty of brands that make it easy for me.

Perhaps more than any other fashion item, there are tons of cheesy T-shirts on the market, and weeding through those can be quite daunting, so I did it for you. While many days I just stick to plain solid-colored or striped tees, I also like to stock up on ones that show a bit more personality and are fun to wear. As such, I sourced a slew of summer T-shirts that are either It items, from It brands, or are just plain cool, no matter who else is or isn't wearing them. Keep scrolling to shop them all and get some outfit inspiration from some of Instagram's most stylish T-shirt wearers.

Réalisation's Elton John collection birthed this perfect graphic tee.
The fashion crowd loves this one.
Sporty & Rich pieces have been selling out at lightning speed thanks to their prevalence on Instagram.
You can never go wrong with Nike.
You can also never go wrong with Patagonia.
Oversize tees are having a moment, and Ganni makes great ones.
Chloé's line of T-shirts in support of women is so special.
If you can't go to Italy IRL…
Cotton Citizen makes some of the best tie-dye tees in the game.
Shoulder-pad tanks are perhaps the biggest T-shirt trend of the season.
Doesn't get more "fashion" than this.
Seems appropriate for summer.
This would be cute with all of those bike shorts you've collected.
Wear your favorite icon.
Jacquemus does summer oh so well.
One of many excellent Re/Done options for summer.
The brand everyone wants right now.
Excellent use of color.
A classic.
This comes in three colors, FYI.
The logo tee that never goes out.

Next up, how to wear a comfy, giant T-shirt (and still look stylish).



No comments

Powered by Blogger.