25 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now

Welcome to the Shopping List series, a Who What Wear column in which I highlight the items that I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the pieces I would personally put my money behind.

I also have a specific take on style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find styles across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. Here, let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worthy of adding to your cart.

Wraparound tie pieces will be huge this summer, and this top is one of my favorite versions of the trend.
Wondering what's sitting at the top of my shopping list? This bag.
I bought a cream version of this dress last summer (see it here), and it was so popular the brand brought it back this season.
These chic cow-print mules just landed in my closet, and I'll be wearing them all summer long.
I'm very into the bra-like bikini tops that are bubbling up right now.
How incredible are the matching bottoms with the rhinestone belt?
I love the slight, low heel and thick straps on these modern flip-flops.
Yep, Anemone designed the perfect summer dress.
I was on the waiting list for these heels when they sold out but just ordered them now that they're back in stock.
I've been living in padded muscle tees. I already have a white version but now want one in black.
Dragon Diffusion is the cool bag brand I can't wait to get my hands on.
Yep, I'm very into Birkenstocks right now but these designed for a collaboration with Proenza Schouler are are taken up a notch.
I've had this swimsuit on my wish list since last summer, so think it's time to finally order it.
What I plan to live in this summer.
Currently stocking my closet with ribbed tank tops.
Here's another version with a pop of color.
I've been wanting this dress since last summer, and this white version is topping my list.
I love the idea of pairing this with trousers like this outfit that utilizes a swimsuit as a top.
These are truly the perfect sandals.
Coolest possible tote.
Tove is a brand I'm telling everyone about right now. Its pieces are just exquisite.
I'll be swapping out my sweatpants for these this summer.
This tube top would be in my cart right now if my size were still in stock.
Hold on—Adidas designs tube tops? So good.
Another perfect basic.

Next, discover the small brands we're supporting now.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.