21 Pairs of Comfortable Jeans to Ease You Back Into Wearing Denim

Does anyone else feel personally victimized by rigid jeans? After consistently reaching for loungewear bottoms like joggers, bike shorts, and leggings in lieu jeans for more weeks than I care to admit, the thought of ever putting on a pair of jeans (let alone unforgiving rigid denim) sends shivers down my spine. Will I be able to go a full day without wanting to tear them off? Will my jeans even fit like they used to? These are the anxieties circulating in my mind as I look over at my well-curated denim stack which has sat idly in my closet.

Nonetheless, I don't think I could live without jeans, and although it will take me a bit to get used to wearing 100% cotton denim again, I think I've found the pairs to help ease me back into wearing jeans more frequently again. Relaxed styles like balloon jeans and dad-inspired fits are looking really appealing right about now, as are jeans with a paper bag waist and really, any jeans with a significant amount of stretch in them.

Since I'm confident that I'm not alone in this search for comfortable yet stylish jeans to help bridge the gap back, I went ahead and sourced all the pairs I'm eyeing right now. The below 21 pairs look like the comfortable options I'll actually want to reach for.

If you feel me, keep scrolling to see and shop them all.

I love how subtle the elastic waistline on these.
The name balloon leg tells me just how roomy these are.
I'm all about a paper-bag waistline right now, and these are the goal.
Levi's gets it. That's why they created their most popular pair in comfy stretch denim.
Slouchy perfection.
Jeans that look just as good with heels as they do with sneakers deserve a place in everyone's wardrobe.
If you haven't hopped on board the slouchy jean trend yet, what are you waiting for?
I'm in love with anything in this shade of ecru.
These have a good amount of stretch in them, but you'd never know it.
Easy, affordable, and goes well with slides. What more could you want from a pair of jeans right now?
Meet J Brand's best-selling stretch jeans, everyone.
Tap into this fresh denim trend without compromising comfort.
I'm always looking for that perfect pair of jeans like this to elevate all my wardrobe basics.
I'm here for this elastic waistband.
This light-wash, wide-leg style couldn't be more current.
The perfect summer jeans if I've seen them.
A solid pair you'll have in your closet for years.
Yep, pleated jeans are happening.
I had a hard time deciding which color option to pick but landed on these because the styling is so cool.
Madewell nailed it with this perfect vintage-inspired wash.
You won't even feel the difference between these and your joggers.

Next up, the 10 denim brands we'll never purge from our closets.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.