NGHTMRE Remixes Dillon Francis & Alison Wonderland’s “Lost My Mind” [LISTEN]

NGHTMRE‘s new banger remix for Dillon Francis and Alison Wonderland‘s “Lost My Mind” is sure to lose a few minds in the process. The producer just unleashed this triple-threat production and fans are going crazy for it!

It’s not everyday three EDM giants such as these come together. “Lost My Mind” was a great opportunity for Dillon and AW to experiment and explore a new sound together before heading out on tour. Now, with NGHTMRE in the mix, the vibe gets heavier than ever.

NGHTMRE is clearly experimenting with his own sound, too. His remix taps into some light, tropical synths and glimmering melodies before he totally switches gears for the drop. With full headbanging force, NGHTMRE unleashes his take on “Lost My Mind.”

Listen here and let us know what you think!

Dillon Francis & Alison Wonderland – Lost My Mind (NGHTMRE Remix)

Get it: https://fanlink.to/NGHTMRELostMyMind

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: NGHTMRE Remixes Dillon Francis & Alison Wonderland’s “Lost My Mind” [LISTEN]



from Your EDM https://ift.tt/2Mqchhb

No comments

Powered by Blogger.